The Maryland Masonic Research Society meets at least four times a year at various locations throughout Maryland to hear and discuss research papers and presentations on philosophy, science, Masonic history, other subjects of interest to our members.
MMRS is not a Lodge, and while it is hoped that all members will pursue the Craft, membership and officership are open to all who have an interest in Freemasonry.
- President - Michael Taldo
- First Vice President - Cleola Bostic
- Second Vice President - Iris Gomez
- Secretary - Phyllis Lingenfelser, P.P.
- Treasurer - Sharonlee J. Vogel, P.P.
- Chaplain - Bernhard Zinkgraf
MMRS PAST PRESIDENTS